The facilities manager oversees operation and maintenance of the buildings and grounds of Curative Inc. The facilities manager will oversee all Curative Inc.’s properties and staff. The ideal candidate is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Facilities, security and housekeeping team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Direct all day-to-day operations for our corporate office and fleet maintenance departments including but not limited too; procurement, facility services & security
- Facility services includes; Employee Environmental Health & Safety Oversight
- Coordination of Fire Life Safety and Disaster Recovery
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Direct all day-to-day operations of our corporate, satellite office and clinical offices but not limited too; physical security, janitorial, mail services, reception, disaster recovery, safety committee, ergonomic assessment specialist, CAL/OSHA & OSHPD3 regulation compliance, site/space planning and IIPP compliance
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Work adhering to US regulatory and Quality System requirements (21 CFR 820, etc).
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Technical engineering skills
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical systems, and plumbing
- Working understanding of schematics and plans
- Decision making
- Problem solving
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in engineering or science related discipline, preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years hands on facilities maintenance management experience in a regulated lab environment, preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; talk; and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee will be required to climb ladders.
- The employee will be required to operate a forklift.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may regularly be required to lift and/or move up to 50 LBS
- The noise level in the work environment is usually, generally mild to moderate.
- For this position travel between buildings is required.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.