We are looking for a Senior Manager or Director that is looking to obtain accelerated learning and experience in a dynamic environment. You will work closely with and report to the Controller to oversee all aspects of the accounting department, which may include general ledger, AP, AR, Inventory and payroll. An effective professional in this position will have a solid knowledge of accounting processes and principles. You must be a highly organized professional able to motivate a team and improve processes. The goal is to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
- Supervise, train and hire staff
- Seek areas to improve efficiency by improving work flow, setting up automation or better use of accounting system
- Ensure accurate preparation of consolidating financial statements
- Establish and maintain internal controls
- Managing all aspects of the general ledger
- Serving as a liaison to external auditors
- Supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general accounting
- Implementing Policies and procedures in all areas
- Proven track record with improving accounting systems and work flow to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Opportunity to cross train and learn other areas
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare, inventory or diagnostic lab experience a plus
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Strong interpersonal skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Job is on site in Monrovia, CA
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.