We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a “can-do” attitude. Candidates should be able function as an assistant to Sr. Director and the Vice President of Revenue Cycle. Duties include, office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone/mail/e-mail, scribe meetings and manage and track projects/workplans. To be successful as an Administrative/Project Assistant, you should be professional, polite, and detailed oriented. Attributes should also include preparedness, responsiveness, and willingness to meet each challenge directly. You must be proficient with computers, general office programs and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative/Project Assistant’s should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research. Keeping management abreast of deadlines and deliverables.
- Acting liaison for Revenue Cycle projects with other departments.
- Oversee general project deliverables to ensure met by due dates and holding stakeholders accountable. Escalating without prompting tasks, missed deadlines, missed deliverables, etc.
- Using Google products, Gmail, slack, notion, google-sheets, etc. to track departmental pages, projects, work plans, follow up items, and tracking due dates.
- Manage all incoming mail review/distribution.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Filtering incoming telephone calls from multiple lines.
- Filtering, logging, and distributing incoming secure faxes and emails into departmental accounts.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Managers, Director, or Vice President.
- At least 5 years administrative assistant experience required.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a Healthcare Administration preferred. High school graduation or equivalent GED required.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be initiative-taking and create a positive experience for others.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; talk; and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.