What we are looking for:
We are looking for multiple energetic and self-motivated individuals to be client-facing in order to help run our COVID-19 testing site at North Fair Oaks in Redwood City, CA.
- Setting up and preparing the test site.
- Checking people in for an appointment and directing walk ins
- Tracking and reporting key data points
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Maintain all HIPAA standards, adhere to quality assurance procedures
- Capable of driving Curative van; travels 20 miles of City Center
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communicating.
- Organized and reliable
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Metabase, etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls)
Schedule: 7 days a week, (Mon - Fri 11am - 7:30pm / Sat - Sun 8:30am - 5pm)
Pay Rate: $25hr Site Specialist
Multiple locations: North Fair Oaks Drive-Through - 2685 Bay Rd, Redwood City, CA 94063
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.