The Supply Chain Specialist will Oversee and coordinate with the warehouse to ensure there is an adequate minimum consumable supply on hand at all times. This position will support the lab in its designated region.
- Oversees and coordinates with the warehouse to ensure there is an adequate minimum consumable supply on hand at all times
- Makes scheduled deliveries to all labs and is in communication with the heads of the rooms to anticipate which supplies are low
- Takes direction from site leads to maintain order within the warehouse space
- Accepts, transfers (in database), processes incoming stock
- Checks out outbound stock to maintain accurate inventory
- Communicates with Site Leads to ensure that on hand inventory is up to date and well stocked
- Maintains basic level of tidiness & order
- Stand/Walk during shifts lasting upwards of 8 hours
- Operate pallet jack, hand trucks and dollies (and forklift, as needed)
- Climb and descend stairs and carry up to 50 pounds at a time
- This position performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior experience preferred
- Forklift operator certification a plus
- Successful completion of a background check
- Good overall health; able to stand/walk for 8-12 hour intervals and lift 50+ pounds
- Willing to be tested for COVID-19 as needed
- Comfortable wearing PPE (mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for 8-12 hour intervals
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Organized and reliable
- Detail oriented & timely
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion etc.)
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.