The Health Plan Account Representative will manage the day-to-day services associated with the management of the services of employer accounts, including implementation, enrollments, ongoing services, and the renewal processes. The Health Plan Account Representative will be the main contact for the employer’s administrators once the account has been sold. They will work directly with the Sales Team, Client’s Broker, the Employer Representatives and the Curative Health Plan department leaders to ensure that all client’s are receiving the highest level of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of implementation of new employer accounts placed by the Sales Department.
- Work with new employers to initiate the enrollment process and manage the complete implementation and process through open enrollment. Coordinate with Curative Administrators the enrollment is submitted and processed efficiently and timely.
- Meet with new client representatives to educate their administrators on the premium payment and enrollment processes.
- Manage and coordinate with any needed Curative resources and staff for Employer’s Health Fairs.
- Confirm with Curative Administrators and the ID Card vendor that all ID Card packages are being mailed to Participants in a timely manner.
- Confirm with the Curative RN Staff that all initial information is received for enrollment to begin the Assessment meetings so that all new enrollees have their Assessment within 120 days of enrollment.
- Coordinate with IT to make sure the employer and employee portal have all of the correct links for the Benefit Booklet and plan specifications.
- Manage the ongoing enrollment change process throughout the Plan Year.
- Maintain ongoing support and meetings with employer group representatives to maintain a positive relationship with the client verifying their needs and expectations are met at the highest level.
- Provide periodic reports to clients on their account status.
- Work with Health Plan Management on any ongoing needs for clients.
- Work with Health Plan Management and the Actuarial Team to develop annual renewals. Deliver and review the renewals to the appropriate client representatives.
- Manage the open enrollment process for the renewing clients.
- Maintain a dialogue with the client’s broker to keep them aware of the account status and any issues that may arise and their resolution.
- Develop an encyclopedic knowledge of the Curative Health Plan Benefits and Services.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in a Health Plan Account Representative Department.
- Knowledge of Texas Health Plans Benefits and Regulations
- Exceptional customer service verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with solid organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in a Health Plan Account Representative Department
- Active State of Texas Insurance General Lines Agent License for Life, Accident, Health and HMO
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK/TRAVEL
This is a hybrid (remote/in person) position located in Austin, TX, and core hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may at times require extended working hours and weekend work. Travel may be applicable.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.