We are growing our Software QA team to help us build the future of healthcare. Our team is remote and we are dedicated to creating an ambitious and diverse organization to represent and support the patients we serve.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high quality features and fixes through test automation, risked based exploratory testing, and design review
- Contribute to test automation tools and frameworks
- Manage test data
- Support a culture of quality through process improvement, root cause analysis, and retrospectives
- Maintain test automation CI tools and processes
- Contribute to an innovative and creative culture
- 3+ years of experience in software QA and test automation
- Demonstrated ability in exploratory testing and defect prevention
- CI Tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, BuildKite, etc.), Postman, SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have experience:
- Test automation in Python
- AWS and Terraform
- Performance and load testing
- Security testing
- Healthcare or laboratory IT
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.