The Broker Sales Executive is responsible for sales to employers through developing relationships with area Benefits Brokers and utilizing outreach tools such as print media and social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships with Brokers in the marketplace to solicit business
- Prepare and Provide Benefit Proposals to Brokers
- Coordinate and Conduct Employer Enrollment Meetings and Benefit Fairs (with assistance from Members Services and Fulfillment as needed)
- Attend trade shows and events to market products
- Has a thorough understanding of benefit plans and the Curative products
- Monitor the distribution of marketing materials to brokers
- Monitor Curative Social Media sites with support from executives and the corporate office to ensure the Social Media sites promote a positive image of Curative
- Participate in Public Relations outreach within the Community
- Track sales performance and provide monthly and other reporting as required
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends
- Monitor and assess broker feedback to enhance service
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, new opportunities and changes in digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure sales activities and brokers comply with state and federal regulations
- Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner
Five years of experience in Health Plan Sales with focus on Broker relationships
- Strong Business Acumen, Collaboration and Communication skills
- Extensive Market Intelligence and Sales, Customer Service and Marketing experience
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented
- Knowledge of sales tools and techniques and proficient in relevant computer applications
- Proficient in understanding social media marketing
REQUIRED EDUCATION, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years related experience working as a carrier rep or broker; or any combination of education and work experience
- Active Texas General Agent Insurance License: Life, Accident, Health & HMO
Director of Health Plan Sales
This position is remote, preferred location is Austin; TX; will consider candidates from other cities in Texas Only
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.
Curative does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page, any Curative employee(s) or any Curative location. Curative is not responsible for any third-party or recruiter fees related to unsolicited resumes.