Curative is searching for a Design Manager to participate in the building of the Health Hub facility as it aligns with Curative’s mission. This role will work alongside the Director of Design and Brand Experience and a team of architects and designers to support the physical design development of the hub and create standard operating procedures for designing and building of future Curative’s health spaces and brand experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design oversight of multiple projects at a time from site selection through construction closeouts for new and existing spaces
- Responsible for keeping the design of new spaces on schedule and budget
- Create test fits in CAD for new site selections
- Collaborate in the creation of design packages with Director of Design and design partners/vendors
- Partner with internal business partners to develop and maintain design and operational standards, setting Curative up for success to scale 3+ physical spaces a year
- Partner with external vendors while maintaining the overall aesthetic that is Curative
- Create signature branding moments for hubs, such as music, scent, product selection, etc.
- Collaborate with user research to develop the top wellness facility and stay up to date with competitors' offerings
- Percentage of expected travel may be 30% of the time
To be successful in this role an individual must be able to perform the duties listed below which represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, interior design, architecture, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least four years of experience designing medical/wellness facilities
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite), Slack, Asana, etc
- Experience in CAD or Sketch
- Experience in healthcare is a major plus, but not required.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.