We have a great opportunity for a Finance Manager (FP&A) to join our dynamic Finance team in a growing organization with good work life balance and generous benefits. As the head of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, you will be in charge of the organization providing financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting support for the organization. This is an opportunity to build your own team and processes, grow and promote in your career and add to your skill set.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-starter with strong analytical skills. This individual needs to be a team player with a positive attitude that enjoys a changing environment. Successful candidates for this team are able to organize and ensure execution of multiple tasks and have a bias toward action.
- Determine strategy and needed personnel for team, including hiring and mentoring team members.
- Determine planning tools and systems needed and establishes processes to automate and ensure the easy retrieval of information for analytical processes.
- Oversee the team that prepares the monthly reporting packages covering P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements including analyzing and interpreting financial results and forecasts, provide key business insight and financial guidance to the organization.
- Help to create KPIs/Dashboards to track monthly performance across functions to drive improvement and accountability.
- Assist the Director of Finance in leading planning processes, e.g. Projections, annual budgets, and long-term plans.
- Partner with departmental leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure forecasts incorporate and represent a cross-functional, holistic view.
- Make financial planning and control recommendations
- Analyze and track strategic initiatives, including the development of supporting models and expected outcomes.
- Lead team in ad-hoc financial analysis and analytical modeling supporting high-priority projects and investment decisions.
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or other related field
- MBA or Big Four is preferred, CPA is a plus
- Progressive financial analysis experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize workload and bring in resources if needed
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive financial information
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Experience with Netsuite, SQL is a plus
- Desire to learn new skills, able to learn and adapt to new systems
- Ability to multi-task, work well with others in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Job is onsite/hybrid at headquarters in the San Gabriel Valley (Monrovia)
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.