We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) based in our Monrovia, CA office. As a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, the Sr. Financial Analyst (FP&A) will provide financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting support for the organization.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and provide budget to actual analysis, as requested
- Develop financial models and provide financial forecasts, as requested
- Identify the drivers / causes of operational and financial results and articulate the information into presentation format that is presented to company management
- Analyze current and historical financial data
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, as requested
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Work cross-functionally in support of all stakeholders as a business partner
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information
- Assist Manager with financial budget and forecast submissions as well as department liaison responsibilities
- Maintain and improve department financial reporting tools and processes
- Contribute to the preparation and analysis of the Forecasts, Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Long Range Plans
- Assist accounting and other finance teams with development and maintenance of internal controls and processes; ensure the accuracy and reliability of all financial forecasts and reporting
- Assist in variance analyses comparing to prior forecast, budget and prior year
- Run and analyze reports from the general ledger
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or other related field
- MBA is a plus
- 5+ years experience of progressive financial analysis experience
- Working knowledge and experience in planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Strong understanding of accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive financial information
- Strong Customer service skills; have a sincere desire to serve the customer and the team
- Ability to prioritize workload and escalate conflicting priorities
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals (e.g. debit/credits, financial statements)
- Self-starter - candidate needs to be self-directed, curious, and proactive starting day 1 on the job
- Proactive and adaptive communication style, able to effectively communicate with people from various disciplines, organizations, geographic locations and management levels
- Ability to multi-task, work well with others in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment and keep supervisor promptly informed
- Systems agnostic, able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and tools
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Proven ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level
All new employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their first date of employment. Additional testing for COVID-19 is required on a weekly basis.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.