What we are looking for:
We are looking for multiple energetic and self-motivated individuals to be client-facing in order to help run our COVID-19 testing site at City of Calais Rec Center in Calais, ME
- Setting up and preparing the test site.
- Checking people in for an appointment and directing walk ins
- Tracking and reporting key data points
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Maintain all HIPAA standards, adhere to quality assurance procedures
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Certified Medical Assistant and/or Licensed Practical Nurse (preferred but not required)
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communicating.
- Organized and reliable
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Metabase, etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls)
Schedule: Part-time only -- three to four days a week, weekdays only; hours are 7am - 12pm (subject to change)
Pay Rate: $25hr Site Specialist & $30hr Site Lead
Location: City of Calais Rec Center - 11 Academy Street, Calais, Maine 04619
Curative is a leader in on-demand public health service programs and healthcare delivery infrastructure. From rapid, mass COVID-19 testing sites to mobile vaccination sites, Curative partners with communities to strengthen public health services with turn-key programs, easy-to-access experiences, and scalable infrastructure, keeping people everywhere safe, healthy, and informed.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative began focusing on COVID-19 testing in early March 2020 upon realizing the urgent need to scale COVID-19 test production in the United States. With a network of over 15,000 sites across over 20 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories, Curative and its managed medical entities have provided millions of COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccines.
Beyond COVID-19, Curative is using its unique healthcare delivery expertise to reimagine the way we deliver and experience healthcare in America. We're working on creating an entirely new, vertically integrated healthcare offering that will improve individual and community health while utilizing society's limited healthcare resources more effectively and efficiently. For more details on Curative, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Curative provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves. You will never touch anyone coming for a test but you may be interacting with them.
As a company that focuses on ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. We require that all Curative employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their start date.
Curative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please contact us with any questions or comments about your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices by writing us at:
Curative attn Privacy officer
430 S Cataract Ave
San Dimas, CA 91773