- Define product requirements, factoring in user needs, legal requirements, and high-level business strategies
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of high-impact projects, from initial planning to launch
- Coordinate and synthesize requirements across a diverse set of internal stakeholders including Engineering, Data Science, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Coordinate across functions to align on shared goals and approaches.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement them
- Proven experience with 4+ years experience as a Project Manager or similar role in a software environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills that will make you successful in this role
- Structured thinking: you can make order out of chaos. You naturally organize the world around you.
- Bias to action: you can work creatively to get unblocked and continuously ship essential products and features.
- Business judgement: you’re able to synthesize different data to deliver the result that is best for the customer and the company.
- Adaptability: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to react quickly to shifting priorities while thinking ahead to minimize thrash.
Curative is a leader in on-demand public health service programs and healthcare delivery infrastructure. From rapid, mass COVID-19 testing sites to mobile vaccination sites, Curative partners with communities to strengthen public health services with turn-key programs, easy-to-access experiences, and scalable infrastructure, keeping people everywhere safe, healthy, and informed.
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative began focusing on COVID-19 testing in early March 2020 upon realizing the urgent need to scale COVID-19 test production in the United States. With a network of over 15,000 sites across over 20 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories, Curative and its managed medical entities have provided millions of COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccines.
Beyond COVID-19, Curative is using its unique healthcare delivery expertise to reimagine the way we deliver and experience healthcare in America. We're working on creating an entirely new, vertically integrated healthcare offering that will improve individual and community health while utilizing society's limited healthcare resources more effectively and efficiently. For more details on Curative, please visit curative.com and follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Curative provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves. You will never touch anyone coming for a test but you may be interacting with them.
As a company that focuses on ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. We require that all Curative employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within two weeks of their start date.
Curative Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please contact us with any questions or comments about your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at: email@example.com or by writing us at:
430 S Cataract Ave
San Dimas, CA 91773