Curative is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Dallas-based growth team which owns our Salesforce instance end-to-end. Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to have a lot of influence and responsibility in our CRM stack, take the lead on understanding the needs of the business, tune Salesforce to optimize our tracking & reporting needs, and execute on technical solutions to ensure the overall health of our system. This role is startup company excitement and pace with established company structure
How you will make an impact:
- Ensuring optimal performance of salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Seek out ways to use Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Be an expert in business processes in order to develop and improve SFDC application and processes
- Build and maintain custom applications on the SFDC platform including data models, business logic, user interface, and workflows
- Perform testing of new functionality and Salesforce seasonal releases
- Make data files and upload the data to SFDC using data loader
- Maintain data quality
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
You will be a part of a small team which allows for regular opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com admin experience required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a huge plus
- Salesforce Communities experience desired
- Must be able to build easy to medium difficulty workflows and process builders based on user requirements
- Willing to dig into the data and processes to resolve issues with a sense of urgency
- High attention to detail and being relentless in ensuring data integrity. When identifying issues, work to determine root cause to ensure it is fixed.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Precise attention to detail with a positive attitude.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
Curative is a technology-based medical staffing company that finds top physician talent seamlessly and effectively using better data. Leveraging industry expertise and the intelligent technology of Doximity, the largest online professional medical network, Curative delivers a superior experience and tremendous results for our clients.
Since our acquisition by Doximity, we’re looking to bring a more fast-paced, startup approach to a traditional industry. If you’re someone who's intellectually curious and excited about developing compelling solutions to challenging problems, please apply! We will schedule video interviews if necessary and work with our employees and candidates to follow proper health safety guidelines.
Curative is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.