Curative is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to join our Dallas-based growth team and own lead generation efforts. Our ideal candidate is a proven leader with hands-on experience segmenting a market, designing and executing successful data-driven campaigns, driving leads, and proving ROI.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create and execute lead generating, multi-channel campaigns end-to-end. These channels include:
- Organic: emails, podcasts, webinars, account based marketing, etc.
- Paid: content syndication, Linkedin, conferences, paid media, direct mail
- Refine our segmentation, buyer personas, and Ideal Customer Profile through research and experimentation
- Create and manage lead generation, lead qualification, and hand-off process to sales
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Work with the Executive team, sales teams, and other key stakeholders across the company to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for Curative’s customer acquisition plan.
- Own Hubspot activities (landing page forms, drip campaigns, SEO analysis, etc.)
- Manage contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in demand generation marketing, with experience either in B2B or healthcare
- Demonstrated experience working with a large sales team to identify marketing opportunities and deliver results that compliment sales efforts
- Hands-on experience mapping ICP’s and buyer personas using a data-driven process
- A strong understanding of multi-channel campaigns and experience leading content strategy, planning, execution, optimization, measurement, and reporting
- Strong marketing analytics capabilities with a track record of driving ROI
- In-depth understanding of Hubspot or similar automation tool
- Strong abilities manipulating data in Google Sheets or Excel
- Scrappy, can-do attitude - willing to get your hands dirty!
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft
- Excellent writing skills
Curative is a technology-based medical staffing company that finds top physician talent seamlessly and effectively using better data. Leveraging industry expertise and the intelligent technology of Doximity, the largest online professional medical network, Curative delivers a superior experience and tremendous results for our clients.
Since our acquisition by Doximity, we’re looking to bring a more fast-paced, startup approach to a traditional industry. If you’re someone who's intellectually curious and excited about developing compelling solutions to challenging problems, please apply! We will schedule video interviews if necessary and work with our employees and candidates to follow proper health safety guidelines.
Curative is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.