Do you have a knack for controlling situations? Are you detail-oriented, extremely organized, and thrive off of a “To Do” list? Can you juggle a number of tasks simultaneously and remain cool and calm under stress? Do you find yourself being the “go to” person everyone comes to when they need advice to solve problems? If so, we can pay you for that.
- Innovative Ideas AND Execution
- Rapid Growth – a five-year plan to grow from 169 to 403 members!
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Unique Leadership Development Programs
- Vibe Tribe, Cares Crew, Fun Squad, Flex Fridays, Performance Awards, Friday Celebrations…we could keep going!
- Relaxed, Business Casual Dress Code (yes, that means jeans aren’t just for the weekend)
- Benefits including company paid Healthcare Reimbursement for qualified plans AND a paid parental leave policy.
Your Life at Curative
- Never get bored while working in a fast-paced environment in the healthcare staffing space.
- Cold-calling is not what you do—communicate with clients and physicians who we already have connections and relationships with.
- Leverage our technology, reputation, and resources to build a career with us that provides purpose and meaning in the work you do every day.
- Make a difference in the lives of physicians and the communities we serve.
- Be a part of THE team, never work alone.
- Paid. – Our members frequently reap the rewards of our “GSD” attitude by way of 5 figure commission checks. #GetSh!tDone
- Work with cool people who enjoy competition and seeing you do great things.
- Brilliant Communication Skills – Your grade school report card probably read, “talks too much,” but who’s laughing now? You communicate clearly, speak with confidence, empathy, and gain trust quickly. Your emails are effective and command responses.
- Sales in your DNA – You’ve never met a stranger. You just get it; you know that people are your passion, and you understand how to work in a quota-driven environment. Let’s face it, you know how to get people to act and act quickly.
- Persuasive Tendencies – You help friends, family and colleagues differentiate between their needs and wants. You’re a careful listener and you use what you hear to quickly provide solutions.
- A Helpful Heart – You are patient, solutions oriented and can handle a wide range of personality types. You have great recall and think on your feet quickly.
- Grit – This role is not for the faint of heart. Success lies in your ability to let your tenacity and belief thrive.
- Recruiting and/or at least two (2) years of sales/account management experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience (this job isn’t rocket science, but degrees are helpful)
- History of not sucking at your job (AKA stellar references)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken)
- Low tolerance for drama & self-pity… if you see it, squash it.
- A desire for professional independence AND a champion for teamwork.
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.