Do you have a degree in Helping Others Find A Job? Yeah, none of us do either, but we’re pretty damn good at it and we just got a whole lot better with our technology lift. Want to earn six figures and you’re willing to put in the time and effort? Great! Let’s talk! Are you wanting a typical 9-5 job with a set schedule and pay? That’s ok too, but we’re not the right fit. Curative is looking for a Recruiter who can leverage our technology, reputation, and resources to build strong relationships with physicians to staff temporary assignments all over the country.
As a Recruiter, a typical day might include the following:
- Email, call, and text physicians, who, by the end of the day trust you to help them find meaningful and rewarding work.
- Getting that warm and fuzzy feeling when you know what you did means a patient somewhere is receiving the care they need to live a better, healthier life.
- Feeling a little defeated when you find a physician for your client, but they decided to pursue another opportunity—This part sucks!
- Finding that needle in a haystack that everyone said was nowhere to be found and telling everyone on the sales floor how badass you are.
- Experiencing that awful feeling of being ghosted when no one seems to answer your calls or respond to your emails and text messages—after all this is sales folks and it takes more than one try.
- Never work alone and understand that you are one piece of the team to make every deal happen.
- Looking at a five-figure commission check and understanding that’s why you continued to make calls and send emails and texts even when you felt ghosted.
This job might be for you if:
You’re a great communicator. You communicate clearly. You speak with confidence and empathy. You craft effective emails and texts that illicit responses. You gain trust quickly when someone picks up the phone.
You can sell. You understand that recruiting is selling. You can effectively sell without being seen as a salesperson. You understand that the daily grind is what leads to results. You have worked in a quota-driven sales environment.
You’re persuasive. You can effectively help others to differentiate needs and wants. You know how to listen carefully and use what you hear to reach your desired outcome. You can quickly position yourself as a Recruiter with solutions.
You like helping people. You are patient, solutions-oriented, and can handle a wide range of personality types. You have great recall and think on your feet quickly.
- Recruiting and/or at least two (2) years of sales experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience (this job isn’t rocket science, but degrees are helpful)
- History of not sucking at your job (AKA stellar references)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken)
- Low tolerance for drama & self-pity… if you see it, squash it.
- A desire for professional independence AND a champion for teamwork.
Curative finds incredible talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world’s largest professional medical network. The result: the commitment and ability to find people who care.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.