Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- Keeping their workspace clean (cleaning glassware, wiping down their work station, mopping, etc.)
- Tracking data through paperwork and on an iPad using our electronic batch record system
- Using our internal tracking systems BioTrack and METRC
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed CL’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensures 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout all processes.
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, CSATC SOP’s, CL SOP's, and all applicable required procedures
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the ND Regulations
- Take instructions and help out on tasks delegated by laboratory management
- Responsible for the preparation of material to be processed in accordance with daily task
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing
- Performs all other assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility
- Has understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all safety procedures to ensure the highest level of safety
- Completes the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including workspace, all equipment, containers, and appliances
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a national background check per state cannabis regulations
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must have be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Have an understanding of weights and measurements
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to adapt
- Experience with safe handling and proper disposal of harmful chemicals and hazardous waste
- Adaptable/flexible and able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Previous agriculture or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directive
- Standing, bending, and lifting-up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment
- Have the ability to climb and work on raised platforms
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Allergen warnings -Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
- High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, flexible
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.