Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
This Cultivation Supervisor will report to the cultivation leadership team and will assist in managing a large-scale indoor cultivation facility located in Mt. Dora, Fl. The individual will manage and optimize all the tasks in the grow including cloning, transplanting, pruning, irrigation, IPM, harvest, waste disposal and inventory management. The Cultivation Supervisor manages a team of 12 to 15 Cultivators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Wednesday – Sunday (Hours and schedule subject to change)
-Weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) cultivation supervision
-Monitoring Greenhouse environments
-Multiple team weekend monitoring
-1 lead in greenhouse flower (Sunday – Thursday)
-Payroll accountability bi-weekly (A/B shift) (greenhouse associates)
-Employee attendance accountability
-Monday’s program updates (attendance and flower task)
-Pest control identification/communication
-Plant deficiency identification/communication
-Ensure crop table and materials are updated in 5S standards
- Employee discussion’s, write ups, and overall employee performance evaluations.
- Other duties assigned
Supervisor quality control processes greenhouse flower
-Bottoming -De leafing -trellis audit/raise level -Label direction - table cleanliness
-Fertigation checks -floor moisture control -removal of dead plant tissue
-processing kills -herm hunting -weekly quality scans of harvest bays
-De leafing for harvest prep -bottoming for harvest prep -pest activity communication
-pre harvesting damaged or underperforming plants when necessary
- Trustworthy, hardworking, respectful, and positive attitude
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- Are at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be an outstanding team-builder including coaching and performance management techniques.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to focus, attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly.
- Skills at using Microsoft office.
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity.
- Absolute reliability and honesty
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities
- Rigorous, effective documentation skills
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending and reaching.
- Close visual focus required.
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
- Required to stand for extended periods of time, lifting of objects on a regular basis, and daily repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for 100 feet.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.