Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
IT Field Support Technician
The IT Field Support Specialist will oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals. This person will be required to travel to multiple Curaleaf locations to manage the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes. This person will be hands-on with excellent problem solving capabilities.
• Serve as the first point of contact for all Curaleaf users and provide support for level 2 service requests
• Perform remote and/or on site troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Communicate clearly with users either over the phone or in person
• Document issues and resolutions properly for record keeping and posterity
• Consistently follow up with users to insure proper function after issue resolution
• Perform basic functions in Office 365 such as password resets, account updates and changes, license assignments following company protocol, etc.
• Image and configure Windows 10 stations
• Installation, modification and repair of Windows 10 workstations
• Install Windows 10 updates in addition to frequent software updates and hardware firmware and drivers
• Install and/or configure peripherals such as printers, keyboards/mice, etc. for users
• Resolve basic network issues such as Wireless connections and Local Area Networks among other systems
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair basic issues with VOIP phone system which requires some knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Quickly acclimate with the company’s ERP system and provide basic support for users
• Other technical tasks as may appear during the day
• Willing to frequently travel to dispensaries/sites for support when required
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology or similar degree
• At least 2 years of Help Desk support experience. Greater work experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
• Must be willing to travel with company reimbursement for expenses
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking/configuration, DHCP, DNS, etc.
• Working knowledge of Windows 10 management and configuration
• VOIP experience is not required but welcome
• Knowledge of Office 365 Administration a plus, but not necessary
• Must be malleable and quick to adjust to a fast paced environment
• Willingness to take initiative with a can-do attitude
• Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.