Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary of Position
Fertigation Supervisor will ensure all irrigation and nutrient feeding requirements are followed accordingly. Performs installation, maintenance, and repair of irrigation systems. Operates power equipment and hand tools to install, maintain, and repair irrigation systems and related components, including irrigation lines, sprinkler heads, control panels, valves, pumps, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop nutrient programs with the Cultivation Manager to ensure strain-specific needs are met.
· Maintain strategy for crop irrigation and feeding schedules using Ridder NutriMIX
· Work closely with the growing team to ensure irrigation plan is appropriately implemented and maintained.
· Maintain inventory of all chemicals and fertilizers on site.
· Ensure fertilizer concentrate tanks are filled adequately
· Respond to system alarms and diagnose/troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
· Take measurements, record data, and observations.
· Write and execute Standard Operating Procedures related to fertigation.
· Performs regular calibration of nutrient testing instruments.
· Monitor soil moisture content of the crop and obtain water samples for testing.
· Able to work variable shifts to meet business requirements.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skill, Experience & Education
· High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
· One to two years’ experience processing cannabis in a regulated facility preferred.
· Previous experience in a licensed cannabis production facility preferred.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
· Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.