Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Store Assoicate is responsible for the initial patient interaction as well as helping with any additional tasks the dispensary needs. You are the first interaction with patients, and this may be their first experience in a dispensary. Customer service is your main responsibility, treat each patient with a positive attitude, respect, and compassion. It is a fast-paced environment that will require solid computer skills and time management to be successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, and staff.
- Ensure patients concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Pharmacists are not always available, try to solve patient issues to limit pharmacist calls.
- Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in maintaining proper visitor check in protocol.
- Dealing with upset patients and de-escalating situations.
- Facilitate the new patient and patient renewal processes.
- Assist prospective patients in working through the registration process to become a patient.
- Act as final quality check on patient paperwork while scanning into the system
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Keep up with email communications
- Perform other related duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum two years of administrative customer relations/customer service experience.
- Experience in the retail & health industry a plus.
- Experience communicating professionally in person, over the phone, through email, and other electronic means.
- Excellent computer proficiency/working within a point-of-sale computer system.
- Proven track record of excellent customer/patient service skills
- History of succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Ability to move around the dispensary and carry up to 20lbs
- The ability to operate a point-of-sale computer system and scanning in documents
- Sitting and answering phone calls for extended periods of time
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.