Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Organizational Change responsible for change management deliverables and will be assigned to one or multiple projects at a time. This includes communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, and change adoption. This role is designed to serve as a trusted advisor to, and collaborator with, the HR and Functional leadership team, providing guidance and expertise on all people matter within our fast-paced, dynamic and growing (no pun intended) cannabis industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develops and delivers change strategies & plans for one or more initiatives at a time.
- Uses change practices to drive cultural alignment to change network
- Provides management/oversight of Change Network
- Highly visible role across the organization that focuses on converting change activities into project plans
- Builds and manages key stakeholder relationships
- Works collaboratively with almost every department in the organization
- Develops Change Materials tailored to stakeholder groups
- Participates in end user training planning and development to ensure training effectiveness
- Clearly articulates change-related metrics and monitors progress
- Identifies improvement efforts and partners with process and operation teams to create positive changes
- Builds informative yet consumable presentations of results for a wide range of viewers (frontline to executive)
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Partner with senior, executive and HR leadership teams and stakeholders to establish strategy, metrics and drive key results.
- Enable organizational effectiveness by developing strategies that foster employee engagement and commitment and ensuring use of best practices around communication and change management.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Statistics, CIS, Organizational Development, or related field or commensurate experience.
- Five years of experience applying change management principles, methodologies, and tools for implementing change programs.
- Prosci change management certification or designation CCMP, Change Management Professional (CCMP ) certification preferred, or equivalent change certifications.
- Experience developing readiness programs, training, or stakeholder engagement.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills a must
- Experience working in highly confidential environments and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and the ability to effectively present and train.
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to effectively prioritize a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, delegate and motivate, build positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with good judgment and decision-making abilities.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.