Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for ensuring all receiving, delivery/transport, counting, and inventory management systems (seed to sale) and processes are compliant. The Inventory Manager will report directly to the operations Manager. The individual is also responsible for the implementation of the company’s policies, weekly and monthly reporting, and operating procedures on inventory controls. The Inventory Manager also oversees all inventory and delivery functions related to cannabis oil, cannabis infused products, excipients, containers, packaging, and other controlled inputs throughout the production cycle. All controlled inventory will be maintained within the state mandated MJFreeway Seed to Sale inventory management software program which this position will champion.
The Inventory Manager tasks involve inventory accuracy, recording, and compliance in all phases of the production cycle as well as managing the inbound and outbound teams and all materials received and transferred. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team (MRP Planner, Receiving Clerk, Buyer) and prioritize goals to meet department and facility KPI’s including pick and pack, warehousing, receiving, delivery, and vault functions.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations, Lab Director and Production Manager to compile and publish inventory reporting and analysis.
- Manage components and consumables for the entire facility (lab, offices, break room) including ingredients, raw materials, and packaging supplies
- Support Medical Cannabis production including by-products and waste elimination
- Design and implement an interim inventory tracking system for optimized inventory control procedures and participate as a key member of ERP implementation
- Coordinate manufacturing requirements to satisfy customer orders for all products produced with consideration to quality, cost, and on time delivery
- Maintain control over all facility vaults and storage areas
- Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory accounts
- Documentation of daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory and match up for invoicing
- Participate in assessing the company’s inventory internal controls to identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans for continuous improvement
- Prepare and set audit schedules in alignment with the production and cultivation plans for inventory related items in accordance with state regulations
- Assist in performing audits/cycle counts daily or weekly as needed
- Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure integrity of company records
- Ensuring all audits and cycle counts are carried out in accordance to SOP’s and records are up to date and accurate.
- Record and resolve inventory discrepancies and work with facility leaders on process improvements to ensure ongoing inventory data accuracy
- Perform system adjustments as required and analyze for root cause. Initiate subsequent corrective action
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Work cross-functionally with all departments including Finance, Cultivation, Production, the Lab, Facilities and
- Create weekly and monthly high-level reports for upper management
- Work with Supply Chain and Finance for creation and upkeep of BOMs
- Escalating any production or inventory concerns to site leadership
- Work with State and Private testing labs to secure testing slots, complete accurate chain of custody paperwork, and coordinate deliveries
- Assist with new operations projects as needed
- Experience in ERP systems and specifically Warehouse Mgmt. or other Inventory Control software systems
- Skilled in working across Microsoft Office Suite with Excel expertise
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to understand all manufacturing steps and critical control points
- Experienced in documenting and auditing processes within a manufacturing environment
- Previous supervisory experience and ability to supervise up to 3 direct reports
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and able to own processes/systems, functions independently
- Problem solver and team player who approaches problems and opportunities with passion and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Supply Chain, or related field
- Expertise in Cost Accounting strongly preferred
- 2 years’ supply chain and inventory management experience required
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.