Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The primary responsibilities of the Kitchen Technician are to prep, cook, and package cannabis infused edibles products for dispensing to patients. The Kitchen Technician will perform critical tasks to ensure that the company's regulated cannabis infused products are produced in a timely, high quality, and compliant manner and are available to qualified patients in Massachusetts when needed. The person in this role needs to have strong attention to detail, follow direction well, maintain consistency across large volumes of products, and be an adaptable team player. Food service, food manufacturing, or general manufacturing experience is beneficial but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep, cook, and package all cannabis infused edibles products
- Operate, clean, and maintain all equipment and kitchen area
- Complete production orders with consistency and quality while maintaining reasonable speed
- Keep accurate records at all steps to maintain quality and control of regulated product
- Awareness and adherence to GMP, HACCP, Food Safety, and QA regulations
- Strict adherence to department SOPs and recipes
- Maintain proper PPE and hygiene
- Implementation of new systems and processes related to edibles products
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Lab/prep kitchen environment
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously
- Ability to lift up to 30lbsMust be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.