Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf Cultivation Associates are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism. You are responsible for employee training and development, along with ensuring the quality and quantity of all products.
- Works with Cultivation Manager to plan for growing activities that are consistent with planned production schedules
- Prepares space required for planned production
- Cloning: cutting, rooting, and transplanting; clone care, watering, and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into the state-mandated electronic tracking system
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture, and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size, and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running, and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control, and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces, and tools
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Knowledge of growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more
- Knowledge of different strains and their unique growing demand
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Focus on a physical task for a long period without losing edge
- Ability to sit for long periods depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Exposed to heat and cold and internal temperature changes; exposed to outside working environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unaided regularly
The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team Members of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The Team Member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The Team Member is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Team members may have exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for Team Members to utilize.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.