Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Our Greenhouse Technicians, or Cultivators, effectively engage in all aspects of the horticultural production of quality Cannabis flower, such as propagation, fertigation, canopy manipulation, plant health care, trimming, and harvest. In addition, Cultivators are required to be effective and diligent in the cleaning and sanitation of their tools, equipment, and workspace in order to comply with our high quality standards.
- Grow, harvest and track cannabis flower precisely and efficiently
- Safely and effectively assemble, disassemble, use, operate, clean and maintain equipment, tools, materials, production systems and facilities, and follow hygiene protocols
- Monitor and document plant health and growth, along with physical and biological environmental conditions, such as temperature, water, light, CO2, nutrients, pH, pests and beneficial organisms
- Demonstrate reliability, integrity, courtesy, and a positive attitude
- Effectively communicate issues to the management team to ensure smooth operations within the department and company
- Document, assess, evaluate and enhance your work performance and horticultural professionalism
- Adhere to policies and procedures including but not limited to governmental rules and regulations and those of the company
- Work schedules that may include weekends, holidays and overtime
- Complete other tasks as needed within the horticulture department.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis laws
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and possess solid mathematic, language, reasoning, and social skills
- Knowledge, skills and attitudes typical of an Associates of Applied Science degree in production horticulture, however acquired, preferred
- Previous commercial horticultural plant production experience
- Safely and efficiently work by hand, utilize hand tools, machines and materials such as cutting devices, scales, and computers and software like Microsoft Office, and apply cleaning, sanitation and pest control chemicals
- Timeliness, stamina, concentration, attention to detail, fine eye-hand coordination and motor skills, dexterity, and physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor for extended periods of time, both sitting and standing, under varying environmental conditions and in tight spaces, and to lift, carry, and lower up to 50 pounds unaided on a regular basis
- Ability to move fluidly between tasks and meet or exceed
- Commitment to encouraging and facilitating the learning and professional development of others.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.