Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
This position will be reporting to the Maintenance/Facilities Manager. The ideal candidate will possess a general understanding of electrical, mechanical, technical work and OSHA standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
• Maintaining the condition of all mechanical systems including but not limited too; motors, scales, conveyors, HVAC equipment, compactors, pumps & valves, doors, lighting, vehicles, pneumatic equipment and fluid related.
• Works with and maintains good relations with contractors and vendors
• Performing troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical systems
• Handling emergency service calls after business hours on an on-call rotation and as required.
• Perform mechanical maintenance and building maintenance as required, using power tools, hand tools, motorized lifts and machine tools such as grinders, hammer drills, concrete cutting tools, etc.
• Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
• Makes rounds of buildings and grounds at regular intervals during shift; inspects doors, windows, and locks to see that they are properly and securely fastened. Alerts Manager of any deficiencies which need addressed ASAP.
• Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring service by internal or external resources.
• Ability to work on a ladder or elevated platform in an overhead fashion for an extended period of time performing maintenance on lights, fans, ceilings, etc.
• Maintains an inventory of parts & equipment as consumed and alerts Manager of identified needed parts.
• Maintains facility and equipment using both step and extension ladders or powered manlift equipment.
• Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, snow or other debris.
• Loads and unloads supplies, and moves heavy furniture and equipment using dollies, handcarts, or power equipment. Replaces light bulbs, fuses and other electrical components.
• May perform ground maintenance including removal of snow from sidewalks, salting walkways, mowing small areas of grass, trimming shrubs, etc., at an office site.
- Other duties as needed/required to meet goals or KPI’s of the business. This would include assisting any other department during periods of need to assist in packaging, grow, trim, cultivation or fulfillment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years minimum industrial work experience preferred, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Possesses basic PC/computer knowledge and proficient working ability
• Willingness to learn electrical troubleshooting and general electrical installations
• Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work. Work effectively with minimal supervision
• You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
• You will need to have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate / education team in a timely manner.
• You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short notice/emergency requests.
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must posses a strong ability and desire to service others. It’s imperative that you accept calls for assistance in a professional and receptive manner. We are a support role to everyone in the facility, so our/your ability to work well with the maintenance team members as well as everyone in the facility is critical in nature. Must always maintain a professional attitude when dealing with others.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.