Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Account Executive is responsible for the planning, communication and execution of the objectives with our distributor partners and customers in an assigned territory. The Area Manager will work with and provide brand leadership and direction for multiple Distributor Account Managers. You will be responsible for ensuring we achieve our fair share of business, growth and awareness in this important channel of business through regular interaction, account calls, leadership, training and education.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• In partnership with the Sales Director, develop and conduct assigned distributor business plan meetings, periodic team reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys, and general sales meetings with distributor partners and our National Accounts team.
• Manage, analyze, and act on sales initiatives and customer solutions based on the data from within your region.
• Provide Sales Director with market intelligence and recommendations for effective forecasting, planning or programming.
• Execute new product launches and line extensions to match company objectives.
• Conduct yourself as the Business Leader of your region; lead team meetings and 1:1 meetings with your distributor representatives, Select field brand representatives and Select marketing leads to direct all strategic initiatives essential to reach your goals.
• Communicate all necessary information and brand education on Select programs, strategies and standards to distributor sales team in order to achieve depletion and distribution goals
• Establish sales presence in the market and conduct regular distributor market "work-withs" to ensure Select brands’ brand priority and initiatives are maintained
• Implement sales performance measures and targets with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results
• Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, individual stores, and buyers. Leverage relationships to explore business opportunities throughout your assigned territory.
• Work with, coach and educate distributor sales members on Select Brands’ brand priorities and standards
• Partner with Marketing to understand brand health and needs
• Provide feedback to Sales Director on market issues: opportunities, changes, distributor issues and competitive activity
• In partnership with Marketing, develop action plans for business opportunities through the use of strategic insights and leverage distributor sales data
• Conduct post-promotional analysis (as applicable)
• Conduct and report weekly progress checks of distributor performance for your assigned area
• Insure required reports and T&E are turned in timely and as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience in managing supplier/distributor business across a substantial market
• 5 years of related industry experience required
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others to manage business effectively
• Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate effectively both verbally and in writing, and influence at all levels, gain commitment and initiate action.
Must be effective through others, manages time, and prioritizes tasks. Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability in Customer Management within specific territory.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.