Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf is seeking a Warehouse Associate for the Phoenix, Arizona warehouse team with various projects and daily tasks. Some experience necessary, but on the job, training will be provided. This position will provide a good opportunity to gain experience in large company warehouse operations, resourceful problem solving and hands on biomass processing. Applicant must be able to work a 40-hour work week and be able to adapt to rapidly learning new tasks.
- Assistance with material and product package receiving packaging and distribution
- Truck loading and unloading
- Assistance with warehouse inventory management and logistics
- Product disassembly and disposal
- Assistance with process production, formulation and documentation
- Assistance with chemical inventory, storage and handling
- Labeling and scanning packages in a quick and efficient manner
- Performing quality assurance protocols
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum
- At least one year of warehouse experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality
- Forklift experience a plus, but not required
- Basic understanding of warehouse practices
- Basic understanding of computers and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- Valid Arizona State driver’s license, Arizona Identification Card, or a Passport
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Good communication
- Willing to learn
- Time management
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Punctual, meticulous, reliable
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks accurately and consistently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Ability to lift to 25-50 pounds
- Manual dexterity enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.