Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Assisting with an array of duties that take place in the kitchen. The Baker will be given specific tasks to complete in an efficient, timely, safe manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Kitchen Production Assistant will work closely with the kitchen team to ensure products are created and packaged to regulatory compliance in a time efficient manner.
- Effectively follows procedures for food preparations, production, packaging, and controls
- Works with the kitchen team with hands on tactics while following production processes and schedules
- Works with Processing and Packaging to prepare and package products according to the company's internal schedule and within food safety standards and regulations.
- Requires a flawless understanding of food safety standards and professional hygiene.
- The appropriate use of scales will be necessary to ensure consistency of the cannabis-infused portion of the product and for portion control.
- Ensures that ingredients are ready for use each day.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping the kitchen working areas immaculate.
- Assisting with maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
- Maintaining highest level of compliance.
- Strong organizational skills are mandatory; required to turn out large quantities of product under tight time constraints.
- Excellent math or computer skills to calculate recipes and to produce the correct quantity of finished product.
- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a kitchen.
- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
- Record keeping procedures.
- Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less),
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- 3-5 years' experience working in food preparation in restaurant or hospitality environment preferred but not required.
- Experience cooking with cannabis preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills to maintain the highest level of productivity.
- Recognize time constraints and effectively execute fulfilling market demand in a timely manner.
- Creative and positive attitude.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check through the State of Maryland.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.