Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Curaleaf’s Compensation Analyst will serve as an expert resource and analyst on total rewards matters for employees and managers. The incumbent will administer, implement, and communicate Curaleaf’s compensation programs; provide analytical expertise, guidance, and interpretation of various compensation guidelines. This role will ensure that compensation programs are administered in compliance with Federal and State regulations and laws, collective bargaining agreements, and company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with HR to provide appropriate guidance regarding pay decisions, policies, and job evaluations
- Lead annual compensation program initiatives including the annual merit review process and updating salary ranges and new hire rates
- Review/approve of off-cycle and promotional increases
- Participate in the development of career paths
- Participate in job evaluations, including the review/approval of new job titles/descriptions
- Research, analyze and evaluate market data and pay practices; participate in compensation surveys
- Lead market studies for particular job groups upon request and/or observations of retention/recruitment issues
- Help to develop and improve internal overall compensation communications and education
- Keep current on compensation trends and by participation in surveys, professional memberships, and access to other resources
- Assist with other compensation projects as needed
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 2-3 years of direct experience in compensation
- Must be well versed in various state and federal wage and hour laws, including FLSA, Federal and state pay equity laws, etc.
- CCP preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of leadership required
- Must be able to communicate clearly, accurately and tactfully both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a high level of proficiency in Excel, including the creation of data models
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.