Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a software developer with excellent coding and testing skills to join our team to build our next generation eCommerce platform. You will help to create a cloud native platform that links our dispensaries with our customers and create beautiful and responsive UIs for mobile, web, and other devices.
As a part of the core development team, you will be working closely with Marketing and the Retail operations teams. You will be responsible for designing and building key components of the platform that will impact customer interactions and integrate the entire supply chain.
- Design and build key components of the eCommerce platform
- Write clean, testable code
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience designing and developing web applications that include content management and ecommerce sites
- Focus will be primarily on the design of APIs for both internal and external systems
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into the platform
- Experience with both RDMS and NoSQL databases
- Organize and contribute to knowledge sharing sessions with other architects and senior developers on the topics of software architectures, development languages, and new technologies
- Communicate effectively with members of the development team and other departments
- Working with the development teams to design cloud native applications and migrate existing applications
- React / React Native
- HTML and CSS/SCSS
- REST API
- Serverless Functions
- Relational Databases
- SQL Server
- NoSQL Databases
- Static Site Generators
- Gatsby or Next.JS
- Headless CMS
- Headless eCommerce
- Healthcare/Regulated Systems
- Five (5+) years of experience as a software engineer
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field, or who has equivalent work experience
- Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to optimize queries and troubleshoot errors
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, planning, and implementing system rollout
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.