Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- Develop and manage the quality testing process for Curaleaf IT Department.
- Create and execute test plans, and organize the creation & execution of test scripts for multiple platforms, report testing results, and recommend changes as needed.
- Assist with implementing and executing the test automation strategy, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure that testing is completed within established time and that objectives conform to all applicable requirements.
- Comply with defined change processes required by SOX and other regulatory entities, providing documented evidence of testing and results.
- Support testing for a range of projects, from defect fixes and enhancements to strategic initiatives.
- Ensure development items are advanced efficiently through the project delivery cycle.
- Promptly escalate any process roadblocks, issues, and risks (resource, environments, etc.) to the appropriate manager.
- Assist with the creation & implementation of training & onboarding for IT resources.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-8 years in a quality assurance or software testing role.
- Good understanding of various software testing methodologies and software development lifecycles.
- Experience in black/white box testing of Windows applications, web-based applications, and n-tiered systems.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Hands on experience developing and using software requirements and specifications.
- Experience designing test cases and test suites based on business or compliance specifications.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging software in a multi-system/server/vendor environment.
- Experience performing systems integration and regression testing.
- Experience analyzing and associating risk in software defects.
- Must have outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with various project planning tools and methodologies.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.