Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The role of the Fulfillment Technician is to construct the paperwork for outgoing orders and assist with inventory needs. This job requires the preparation, tracking of paperwork and tasks for outgoing orders in coordination with the Sales Team.
Essential Duties and Expectations:
- Receive the orders either in Apex or through email from the customers.
- Construct a manifest of all strains, lots, METRC identification, weights, and quantities.
- Take all products being sold out of the active inventory.
- Attach METRC tags to appropriate boxes.
- Print box labels and shipping labels.
- Loading boxes appropriately for the customer to be able to receive items in an organized fashion.
- Uploading information to delivery service for a scheduled pick-up and delivery time and date.
- Upkeep of the facilities and equipment.
- Entering inventory into Apex manually
- Checking test results online and accurately transferring information to make to product labels.
- Printing labels for product being made daily.
- Assisting in weekly inventory counts
- Cleaning the facility
Skill, Experience & Education:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel. (required) Experience in METRC or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central preferred.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with the customers, Fulfillment Lead and other team members.
- Adhere to accuracy of order fulfillment.
- Knowledge of the fulfillment and know how to troubleshoot common inaccuracies.
- Good mathematical ability.
- Clear, professional communication skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Flexible to work in other areas as assigned.
- Observe all company policies.
- Complete tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, twist, push and pull.
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.