Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in one of our processing departments (lab and or trim and packaging), you will be responsible for properly packaging products, weighing products and manufacturing product by following company SOP’s per company standards
- Labeling and recording inventory data
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality
- Work in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the trimming room while performing all duties
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf NJ’s strict specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking, and security awareness throughout all times.
- Consistently operating in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, CSATC SOP’s, Curaleaf SOP's, and all applicable past, current, and future, required procedures.
- Take instructions and help on all tasks delegated by laboratory management to the team you are working with.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the NJ Regulations
- Take instructions and help out on tasks delegated by laboratory management
- Responsible for clean-up where required
- Other duties as required/needed to meet the needs of the department
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Must be able to work flexible shift to include weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be in current role 6 months or more for an internal transfer
- Must be an outstanding team-builder and have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
• Attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.