Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary: The Cultivation tech position will be responsible for carrying out daily crop related tasks such as: taking clones, filling pots, transplanting, trellising, de-leafing and skirting, harvest prep, cleaning and sanitizing, and more. Cultivators will also help with harvesting, IPM related activity, and fertigation tasks as needed and directed by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Keep good records and follow good documentation practices (GDPs)
- Assist in all plant care from clone to harvest, as described above
- Monitoring of environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, VPD, W/M2.
- Gather EC, pH, and volume data from the irrigation system in the grow rooms
- Distribute biological control agents (BCAs) as needed
- Apply foliar feeds and preventative and other sprays when directed
- Scout rooms for pests/disease and document on proper forms
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment
- Stocking of cultivation supplies as needed
- Cleaning, sanitation, and setup of all grow areas
- Calibration and cleaning of pH and EC meters
- Maintain and ensure proper storage and sanitation of all tools and equipment, including but not limited to shop vacs, pumps, hoses, carts, scissors, stools, totes, gloves, rags, and PPE gear
- Conduct trials to evaluate possible improvements to the crop
- Perform regular audits as required
- Perform any other job-related tasks assigned by management
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must have a valid license with reliable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
- Hard worker and team player
- Must understand and follow rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state and company
- Able to follow and adhere to a complex production and harvest schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Show skills in analyzing potential problems with plant health or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Understand current knowledge of growing techniques & industry technologies
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a commercial grow
- Display accountability, proactive behavior, and strong attention to detail
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with regulated material in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus & attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Work with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work with BioTrack THC and other inventory management software systems
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset
- This position requires a great deal of squatting, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks
- Climbing ladders
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut/manipulate small objects
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lb.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.