Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
Curaleaf is a growing medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. We are hiring a janitorial worker/sanitation technician to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the building
- Sweep and mop floors
- Emptying trash cans
- Cleaning surfaces
- Vacuuming floors
- Routine heavy cleaning after harvests
- Moving heavy equipment & furniture
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas and parking lot
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Green waste grinding and disposal
- Remove garbage and green waste
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
- Maintain cleaning logs and green waste logs, per state regulations
- Other duties as needed/required to meet goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years janitorial experience
- Willingness to work early morning or late-night shifts
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Internal applicants must be in their current position for 6 or more month for eligibility to apply
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work. Work effectively with minimal supervision
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer