Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-license states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
We are seeking a Grower for a fast-growing company to provide support to the organization. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in maintaining a pleasant work environment ensuring elevated levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. Growers will work in conjunction with the Head Grower and the Assistant Head Grower to oversee and implement all grow team activities for the facility in New York.
- Assist in all plant care from clone to harvest in indoor grow
- Breakdown of work in the cultivation department:
- 50% Harvesting
- 50% Pruning, cleaning, cloning, etc
- Follow all rules and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Implement good agricultural practices (GAPs) and follow all good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
- Keep good records and follow good documentation practices (GDPs)
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management
- Must be a hard worker and team player
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state and Curaleaf.
- Be able to follow production schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Develop skills in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain current knowledge of growing techniques & industry technologies
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Must have valid NYS license with reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends and holidays
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with regulated material in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to focus & attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and BioTrack THC software a plus.
- This position requires a lot of sitting, walking, bending and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks.
- The close visual focus required.
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds