Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator with a dominant presence on both the East and West coasts of the United States, the largest cannabis market in the world. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Strategically positioned in highly populated, limited-licence states, the company currently operates in 14 states with 53 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Following the Select closing, Curaleaf will employ over 2,200 people across the United States.
The Dispensary Associate is responsible for ensuring each member receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist members with their personal needs, maintaining solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our members, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to Director when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for members depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to members clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash and ATM transactions.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate the new membership and member renewal processes.
- Perform data entry and manage the member database.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Book appointments for members for services they request.
- Maintain a current stock of Member Handbooks, Intake Forms, etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Qualifications and Skills
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Weekend availability is a must
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Medical/Pharmacy Tech experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass the criminal background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer