Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF). It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
The Facility Manager is responsible for but not limited to troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe work environment with a focus on multiple HVAC systems. Performs the general operating maintenance, service, and repair of the interior and exterior of the facility, in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and directing the operations of the facility regarding environmental services including but not limited to repair, renovation and general maintenance
- Oversee the repair, maintenance, and continuous operation of all building systems including fire and Life Safety in an organized manner
- Assist in the development and execution of a facilities management plan
- Diagnoses problems and repairs in the areas of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC. Repair and/or notify proper vendor for repairs as needed.
- HVAC preventative maintenance:
- Belt replacement
- Clean condenser coils, chilled water coils, condensate drains, cooling tower basins, cooling tower nozzle, and boiler combustion chambers
- Filter replacement
- Inspect roofs, doors & auxiliary buildings and repair as needed.
- Assist Compliance with conducting safety inspections on a routine basis
- Demonstrate effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly with team members
- Participate in the management and motivation of building staff; foster an atmosphere of teamwork; ensure appropriate expertise and resources are in place to meet requirements and respond to requests in a courteous, timely, and highly effective manner
- Coordinate all demand maintenance, preventive maintenance, and reactive repair maintenance activities; oversee other building staff and contractors, if so required
- Respond to and coordinate all emergency call activities as necessary, in all locations
- Maintain building exterior and grounds
- Assist in coordinating required governmental inspections, and regularly inspect all areas of the building and report deficiencies as well as suggestions for improvement
- Assist in ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations; and maintain up-to-date building documentation and certifications
- Maintain all required administrative records including, but not limited to, logbooks, work records, maintenance records, contractor visits, keys issued, etc.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment, monitoring the daily operation and consult with team to determine future needs.
- Coordinate across the business with Directors and supervisors to establish priorities and schedule the workload to satisfy production needs.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships and monitor work conducted, serving as a project manager on improvements and repairs.
- Source and order parts and equipment.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Complete all required paperwork neatly and in a timely fashion
- Work extra hours in addition to normal schedule, when needed
- Adhere to all company and OSHA work and safety rules
- Work with limited supervision
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Form and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Requires use of company vehicles. Must be physically capable of operating the vehicle safely, possess a valid driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record.
- Report to your Supervisor all problems that interfere with a safe and orderly work environment.
- Able to work quickly and accurately during times of stress & pressure
- Able to climb ladders & work from lift equipment
- Able to respond to facility emergencies during unscheduled hours
- 5+ years of Facilities Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiar with 5S and Lean process improvement, recomended
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with OSHA and other Life Safety codes, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Extreme flexibility, with a strong work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
Job requirements are those that are physical in nature. They include walking, squatting, reaching, twisting, bending, standing and carrying up to 75 pounds on dry, wet and/or slippery surfaces. Perform work in varying environments.
Job Type: Full-time
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer