Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States. Curaleaf is committed to being the industry's leading resource in education and advancement through research and advocacy. Curaleaf leverages its extensive research and development capabilities to distribute cannabis products in multiple formats with the highest standard for safety, effectiveness, consistent quality and customer care.
Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Works with Cultivation Manager to plan for growing activities that are consistent with planned production schedules.
- Prepares space required for planned production.
- Cloning: cutting, rooting and transplanting; clone care, watering and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into state mandated electronic tracking system.
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards.
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards.
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input.
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system.
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products.
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces and tools.
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Knowledge of growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more
- Knowledge of different strains and their unique growing demand
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- Focus on a physical task for a long period of time without losing edge
- Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Exposed to heat and cold and internal temperature changes; exposed to outside working environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unaided on a regular basis
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States, Curaleaf Holdings, Inc., (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF). It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 52 dispensaries, 14 cultivation sites and 14 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the standalone CBD category.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer