Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp in the US is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager with experience managing sales teams, preferably within high-growth SaaS startups. This role involves strategic planning, managing sales people, leveraging technology, and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven and experienced senior professional with strong communication skills and experience building out new markets in Europe.
This is an opportunity to partner with global and local colleagues to co-create a world class sales culture in an organization on a phenomenal growth trajectory.
As our Mid-Market Account Management Director, you will:
- Set a vision, measure and execute a plan for Culture Amp’s high performing Mid Market Account Team in North America.
- Manage a team of SaaS salespeople, including but not limited to hiring, supervising, developing and mentoring the team.
- Practice what we preach: Focusing on culture and employee experience will lead to great results.
- Provide direction and leadership to salespeople to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets, and company objectives.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to develop strong partnerships with Customers.
- Collaborate across a range of stakeholders including Customer and Regional marketing to maintain strong leadflow for your focus regions.
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer retention.
On a weekly basis, you will:
- Meet with your AM's to provide feedback, support, and training
- Accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly cadence to meet and exceed quotas
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis including quarterly business reviews on your regions
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with sales team and leadership
- Partner with CS leadership to run Customer Facing teams of Coaches and Account Managers
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales representatives, identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new account managers
- Live the Culture Amp values by being a cultural ambassador during daily business activities
- Sales management experience
- Extensive direct sales experience
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Understanding of HR domain/buyer
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.