Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a NA Director of OB Sales Development to lead our NA OB SDR teams. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work and have past experience managing sales development representatives
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create and execute our Outbound Strategy in North America
- Enable and coach NA OB SDR managers and SDRs to develop new sales skills in outbounding
- Strategically coach the OB SDR team to consistently drive pipeline creation through targeted outbounding
- Report into the Director of Global Sales Development, and work closely with Regional Sales Directors and the VP of Sales Development to ensure the team is hitting goals and generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute outbound campaigns and regularly deliver feedback regarding campaign effectiveness
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing managers of Outbound Sales development reps, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through outbound prospecting strategies and methodologies
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Experience hiring and onboarding top talent.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?