Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work within our Journeys group to help drive our connected platform strategy. This is a high impact role that is essential in identifying and delivering intersections of Culture Amp products and datasets that create compounding value via The Dossier.
The Dossier is an asset that connects our cutting edge Engagement & Performance products to drive action, educate users, and surface relevant data at the right time.
You will be a strategic thinker who can identify and execute on reimagining the Culture Amp experience. To succeed you will need to identify those intersection points of compounding value, build the Dossier scaffolding to connect products, and work with Culture Amp product managers to bring it to life.
With this role you will be responsible for:
- Shape the vision and strategy of the Dossier
- Identify and prototype the opportunities where the Dossier can create the most value
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to understand their product objectives and translate them into Dossier use cases that help achieve their product goals.
- Work with Data & People Science to identify user experiences that lead to habitual, weekly usage.
- Identify, prioritise and execute on new Culture Amp modules (ex: Develop, 1-1s, and more)
- Identifying the key metrics that drive our API strategy by applying an analytical mindset
- Directing our design and user research talent to research and validate how our customers want, and need to use the platform
- Collaborating with those across Product Group and around the business to influence change and bring ideas to life
- Working alongside technical experts to identify and unblock the key technical constraints holding back our API strategy
You’ll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team and be supported with strong technical expertise. Given the remit, will also need to collaborate with other product managers and technical leads to align on the highest impact opportunities.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product management (or similar). Experience working in roles relating to platforms, HR technology, or consumer applications.
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask and answer the ‘why’
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital and in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, have a look on our website, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.