Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
The aim of a good coach and leader is to make yourself redundant by growing others. As a Foundations team we coach across all Product teams within Culture Amp to optimise their quality culture and enable them to become collective owners of quality.
If this sounds like your kind of mission? Read on!
We are on a journey of building a quality practice focused on assisting feature teams in all aspects of quality. When we think of quality we ask ourselves, how do we know we are building the right products, how do we know we are building the product right and how can we be sure we are supporting our product well?
We are looking for passionate customer advocates who think about our product from a customer perspective, seeking to better understand our customer so we can bring that perspective into our engineering teams.
Our tech stack includes React, Ruby, Kotlin, and Go. Our infrastructure runs on AWS. Our automated testing is currently powered by technologies including PACT, Jest, RSpec, Playwright, K6, and Flood.io. We have full CI/CD, deploy many times per day, and embrace the SRE model for reliability including SLIs and SLOs.
You will be joining the Quality Foundations team. This is a diverse team reflecting the diverse nature of quality. It consists of product quality coaches, technical quality coaches and specialties such as test data engineering, performance, reliability, accessibility and many other quality attributes. The one core element that binds us all is our passion for quality and our commitment to improving quality within Culture Amp.
If you are passionate about advocating for customer quality, great at building relationships and collaborating with a diverse range of skillsets, and enjoy nothing more than speaking to teams on how to improve quality both before, during and after features are deployed, we’d love to chat with you.
As part of our Quality Foundations team:
- Facilitate workshops to help product teams understand risk and create strategies to mitigate it
- Coach multiple teams to create testable software using well-defined acceptance criteria
- Teach and guide teams through exploratory testing
- Assist with testing in production
- Identify gaps in quality and create and deliver projects to mitigate threats to quality
- Assist teams in making quality transparent through appropriate metrics
- A position on what quality is, and how it can be implemented in a growth company
- Experience in coaching others, in particular coaching on product context
- Solid software testing experience, analysing systems, identifying risk, and raising bugs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills that allow you to connect with people across many different domains such as engineering, UX, design, product management.
- Curious and willing to learn. When a team member doesn’t understand something, we encourage them to dig in, learn something new and then share their learning with others.
- Collaborative and communicative with others about your work. We work out loud in our mission based teams so everyone is on the same page, even those who work remotely or in different time zones.
- Proactive when identifying threats to quality, in that you are able to see the gap, campaign for resources and people to fill the gap, and ensure that threats to quality are reduced.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by. If this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.