Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
As a Engineering Ops Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Infrastructure and Systems services to Culture Amp and be accountable for all SLA achievement and customer satisfaction ensuring the teams under you have all required tools and training to deliver a high-quality service.
Role Accountability & Ownership:
- Establish, enhance, refine and manage effective and responsive Engineering operations to deliver quality outcomes.
- Accountable for IT Infrastructure and Systems
- Act as escalation point for IT incidents, including major incidents; ensure appropriate and timely business communications are maintained for major incidents.
- Proactive action to drive for excellence in all areas of Engineering delivery. This includes removing roadblocks, driving automation and innovation working with business units or other vendors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and management of Culture Amp Technology staff supporting Infrastructure and System Engineering functions.
- Participate in a continuous improvement environment by building, maintaining, and troubleshooting our rapidly expanding infrastructure and working closely with technology teams
- Provide daily operational support and administration of production and non-production environments, including management and monitoring of all systems and infrastructure in our SaaS environment
- Keep network and systems secure and running efficiently
- End to End delivery of services to support the delivery of business applications.
- Vendor management and escalation points to ensure timely resolve of all issues.
- Technical and strategic leadership on technology and security issues and projects.
- Creative solution development suited for business environment.
- Operational efficiencies through the use of technology and automation
- Managing the communications of priority incidents for the IT group
- Sustain the overall culture of continuous improvement in the team ensuring better value for the business
- Exceed stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder and change management disciplines.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp