Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We are open to remote candidates in the United States with a preference for those able to work on the Pacific Time Zone
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
If you’re an experienced Product Marketer who loves to craft market knowledge into impactful, tailored messaging, assets, and campaigns - this is the team for you. You know how hard it is to buy and sell these days and are acutely aware of the needs of customers and teams , and what they need to be successful. You love working with others to build new programs, projects, and stories that you refine into perfection.
We’re looking for a seasoned Lead Product Marketing Manager of Enterprise to help us accelerate our enterprise sales motion. In this role, you will own the messaging, positioning, and assets for our enterprise GTM strategy. You’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Sales, and Enablement to craft and drive critical strategies and plans that advance conversion and revenue.
Reporting to the Director of Segment Product Marketing, you will help build segment product marketing to be a key pillar of how we go to market and help us win together as one-team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment
- Proven track record of crafting strategy into action across specific segment, industry or product lines
- Strong experience collaborating with internal teams to segment product launches, campaigns, and messaging
- A strong writer and storyteller with a love of messaging and positioning
- Position and communicate our core value proposition to the sales team and enable them with high-value sales tools, including personas, presentations, solution guides, and content related to the buyer’s journey
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- Relevant HR tech experience is a plus but not a must have. 4+ years of product marketing experience.
What you'll be doing
- Deeply understand customer needs across the enterprise segment and position core messaging and assets to accelerate conversion, increase win rates and revenue
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams to segment product launches, campaigns and events
- Work closely with internal research teams to establish a cadence of thought leadership materials that are specific to the enterprise customer segments and market trends
- Work hand-in-hand with enablement to empower sales and customer success teams with segment specific training, playbooks, and content.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to identify enterprise specific product opportunities and new revenue streams
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.