Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of world of work
Join us as a Lead UX Researcher of the newly forming Cultivate Camp (that’s our lingo for several product development teams chasing after a common set of goals). The Cultivate team owns the definition, launch, market-fit and growth for three new products we’ll release over the next 18-24 months.
Together, these three new products aim to help companies around the world to achieve the very best of modern culture-first workplaces.
As the Lead UX Researcher, you will be driving strategic decision-making around what areas Culture Amp should invest in to be at the cutting edge of people and culture - like improving DEI, remote work or internal mobility within a company. These goals are top of mind for leaders in the most progressive cultures - how to be fair and transparent, effectively recognise contributions, and to readily mobilise people in a constantly changing world.
You will be a key partner in understanding the customer problems we’re swinging at and how best to shape our efforts into these new markets to create valuable and behavior-changing products for our customers around the globe.
What you’ll spend time doing
- Lead, design, conduct and analyse user research outcomes that align with the goals of the Cultivate camp
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to ensure that your research will drive the right outcomes
- Effectively communicate and present insights to a range of stakeholders and audiences
- Grow and support the research operations of the practice. This in turn will allow other product teams to conduct quality user-centered research
- Choose the right research methods for the right projects which may include in-depth interviews, surveys, desktop/secondary research, user testing, brand testing and IA testing
- Support junior researchers and designers with their research outcomes
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to support your insights and recommendations
What you’ll potentially bring to the table
- 5+ years working as a UX Researcher (or similar role)
- Experience working in incubator style discovery environments
- Experience in conducting a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools
- Strong analytics skills to synthesis a range of mixed method data points to create actionable insights and recommendations
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek.
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by. You can read more about these at www.cultureamp.com. Take a read and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at www.cultureamp.com
But that’s not all!
- MacBook for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Work from home allowance - to help get your home office set up!
- We care about your well-being and offer a generous quarterly allowance to support wellness activities
- We offer an additional day of leave each quarter company wide to help you feel refreshed
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!