Location: United States - Remote
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Who We Are
What do companies like Canva, McDonald’s and SoulCycle have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 5,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform. It is also what helps us maintain the world's leading sales culture.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
In part of this team of amazing humans...
- Have an Enterprise focused book of business across North America.
- Identify and cross-sell additional product offering(s) to existing customers.
- Own key account touchpoints with the customer in partnership with Customer Success.
- Own upsell to a different tier or population size for existing customers.
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization.
- Work with the Renewal team to coordinate more difficult renewal processes.
- A track record of retaining and expanding existing customer base.
- A customer centric approach that knows how to combine customer needs with product offerings with storytelling.
- The ability to weave between empathy and strategy flawlessly.
- Curious by nature and love to learn.
- Courageous in your endeavors.
- Creative with your thinking.
- Collaborative and love building relationships.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?